Chicken Tortilla Soup
(1) Roasted Chicken from your local grocery store
(2) pkgs. taco seasoning –low sodium
(1) pkg. ranch dressing mix
(2) cans black beans - rinsed
(1) can Great White Northern beans
(1) large jar salsa
(2) cans chicken broth
(1) bag frozen corn
(1) can diced tomatoes with juice
(1) Tbsp pepper
Combine all ingredients in large crock pot, then shred the chicken and add to rest of ingredients. I usually cook for 1 – 1 1/2 hrs on high in crock pot.
Serve with sour cream, tortilla chips and shredded cheese! It freezes great too! My husband likes to add hot sauce to his.